Private Midwife ServicesWith experienced midwife Linda
Online Newborn Feeding Consultation
A 60 min call with an experienced midwife and 2 Ebooks to support your needs.
The current Covid-19 pandemic is affecting community midwife appointments and you may have reduced contact from your midwife team. Rather than feel alone, why not book an online postnatal consultation. The From Bumps 2 Babies postnatal consultation includes: A simple one click link to a 60 min zoom room where I can speak to you directly and provide advice about postnatal wellbeing and baby feeding to include :
- A feeding assessment and review
- Advice on expressing breast milk and feed volumes
- Advice on any concerns with breast soreness and positioning
- Advice on the different numbers on formula milk tins.
- Advice on common digestive disturbances in baby
- Advice on cord care
- Tongue tie referral if required.
E-book – Optimising Postnatal Health E-Book – Newborn Care This consultation is perfect for babies under 6 weeks of age or a little older if they have colic or reflux. How it works Upon payment I will contact you to arrange the appointment and send you the login details.