THE HYPNOBIRTHING CLASS
It’s Never too Early to Start HypnoBirthing! (our workshops are available from 24 weeks pregnant)
If you’ve discovered HypnoBirthing then you could be at any stage of your pregnancy.
Many future parents arrive at a HypnoBirthing workshop having consumed a very large amount of information on the internet and with their heads quite possibly buzzing with everything they’re trying to take in.
Add to that the fact that you’re far more likely to find articles on what can go wrong with a pregnancy than anything else and this can create a level of anxiety. HypnoBirthing aims to combat this, and the positive effects can be felt immediately, meaning there’s no wrong time to start.
Are you looking to build knowledge and confidence in pregnancy labour and birth ?
Our proven mindset preparation sessions include:
- The simplicity of a natural and calm birth and how to achieve it
- How to build confidence and let go of fears
- The importance of positivity
- The role of your birthing partner
- Understanding the labour process
- Positions in labour
- Comfort measures
- Couples massage techniques for labour
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for labour and delivery
- Questioning routine care
- Saying no to induction
- Your choices in pregnancy labour and birth
- Plus huge amounts of resources for further reading including audio and video content, handouts and access to social media support plus daily positive affirmations
How to conquer the overwhelm and prepare your mindset for labour (from 24 weeks) 2 hours @ £79
Want to find out more about KG hypnobirthing sessions with FromBumps2Babies?
Can it be true that couples who use these straight forward and logical techniques experience quicker and less uncomfortable labours?
Monthly sessions held in Boldmere on Thursdays from 6.30-8.30pm
Hypnobirthing is changing the way women birth their babies. Say goodbye to heart fluttering anxiety and say hello to feelings of empowerment, control and excitement for your labour. This groundbreaking programme is logical and it really works. Find out how you can work towards a shorter and less uncomfortable labour and birth.
We hold monthly sessions in Boldmere, Sutton Coldfield with Linda our Midwife and Hypnobirthing teacher. This information packed session covers the logic behind why Hypnobirthing really does work and introduces you to some of the techniques to try for your baby’s calm birth.
If you are pregnant and want to find out more then please do come along with your partner and find out more about the magic of hypnobirthing.